Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just because why not.

+3
Spirith
FreeTehCrows
OmightyThorleif
7 posters

Go down

Just because why not.  Empty Just because why not.

Post  OmightyThorleif Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:33 pm

I`m really just making this topic because why not, and i want to hear your opinion. I still guess some admin going to remove it before it "hit the street".

So i was playing as a Hitman, therefor you spawn with a sniper (As you all know) Then i just saw a random admin flying in the air (AFK kind, or something like that). So i said in OOC "Admin, will you be mad if i snip your head off right now? ^^" (Just joking really) Then D-Spirith said "I would not suggest you doing that" Then Sir starshock (The admin in the air) Puts on Godmode and said "Do it". After that i was thinking its not fun to shoot you when you have Godmode on, so i said so. He removed the Godmode and clocked himself. Then I said "I was just about too shoot you" But i couldn`t because i didn`t see him ofc.. So after about 3-4 min. he revoked his god mode and uncloaked himself. And he was still in the air, flying around. So i shot him (Becuase he said yes for 3-4 min ago, So why the f not^^ ) Then he jailed me for 200 sec...

And no, i am not trying to get him or me in trouble, i just want to say that you guys could learn to have a bit fun when there are 4 people on the server. Like come on... (He even said yes Razz )

OmightyThorleif
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Just because why not.  Empty Re: Just because why not.

Post  FreeTehCrows Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:37 pm

I see.
But also a very good tip, Never kill an admin when they are On duty.
On duty means: Not roleplaying.
If you do so it would be called RDM and you would get punished.
Even though you are just trying to have "fun" it is still RDM and admins will take their job seriously and punish you for rulebreaking.
Also starshock is not an admin, he is a mod.
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirith Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:11 am

I'll just leave it here.
Just because why not.  99170365900550302416

After all i would say DONT give permission to kill you to anyone if at the end you are going to be mad.
Spirith
Spirith
ZombieRP Head-Admin

Back to top Go down

Just because why not.  Empty So he wasn`t on duty?

Post  OmightyThorleif Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:50 am

"But also a very good tip, Never kill an admin when they are On duty.
If you do so it would be called RDM and you would get punished"

Okey, he told me that he got mad becuase when i killed him he lost his guns (That cost him 3000$ or something, and he just had 3500$ left. So he doesn`t have money to buy new) , and that he wasn`t on duty.
But another question, if he wasn`t on duty. Why does he cloak himself, then god mode and no-cliping?

OmightyThorleif
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeTehCrows Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:47 am

OmightyThorleif wrote:"But also a very good tip, Never kill an admin when they are On duty.
If you do so it would be called RDM and you would get punished"

Okey, he told me that he got mad becuase when i killed him he lost his guns (That cost him 3000$ or something, and he just had 3500$ left. So he doesn`t have money to buy new) , and that he wasn`t on duty.
But another question, if he wasn`t on duty. Why does he cloak himself, then god mode and no-cliping?
Well when you are no-clipping and using admin commands you are not RPING therefore: on-duty
But if he was RPING and using commands, then he'd abuse.
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:49 am

Or just a command whore ^^
Lucifer
Lucifer
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://www.thebounddevs.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeTehCrows Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:19 am

Lucifer wrote:Or just a command whore ^^
Yeah, or that.
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Starshock Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

I would like to add that I was Not on duty, but I was a survivor who was going AFK for 3-4 mins. When I came back I ungod myself and uncloak so I could reset my character. Afterwards he shot me and I know I said yes but I did not think he would even take that seriously or even hold on to the fact of shooting me straight after I came out of god mode.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused...
Starshock
Starshock
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  OmightyThorleif Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Starshock wrote:I would like to add that I was Not on duty, but I was a survivor who was going AFK for 3-4 mins. When I came back I ungod myself and uncloak so I could reset my character. Afterwards he shot me and I know I said yes but I did not think he would even take that seriously or even hold on to the fact of shooting me straight after I came out of god mode.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused...

"so I could reset my character"
Why did you complaint to me that you lost your guns, and you got mad over that. You said Yes aka you agreed for me to shoot you. Then you get mad over it and jail me after, but here you are saying that you was going to reset your character anyways...

OmightyThorleif
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Starshock Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:49 am

What i mean by resetting my character is making sure that i didnt have god mode or cloak on when i was gonna RP. I still had my guns and i came out of AFK to RP and thats when you shot me. Anyways I will let others decide what happend, but I think that you still should not have done what you did And that i acted correctly.
Starshock
Starshock
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice_Dragon Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:29 am

OmightyThorleif wrote:
Why did you complaint to me that you lost your guns, and you got mad over that. You said Yes aka you agreed for me to shoot you. Then you get mad over it and jail me after, but here you are saying that you was going to reset your character anyways...

Starshock wrote:What i mean by resetting my character is making sure that i didnt have god mode or cloak on when i was gonna RP. I still had my guns and i came out of AFK to RP and thats when you shot me. Anyways I will let others decide what happend, but I think that you still should not have done what you did And that i acted correctly.

Well I wonder what job where you before RPing?
or how did you get the guns before going to RP?!?!?!
Makes me wonder if you have spanwnd yourself weapons and then jumped in to RP with self spawned weapons :/
Ice_Dragon
Ice_Dragon
Global Owner
Global Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jensen VG Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:49 am

Ice_Dragon wrote:
OmightyThorleif wrote:

Starshock wrote:What i mean by resetting my character is making sure that i didnt have god mode or cloak on when i was gonna RP. I still had my guns and i came out of AFK to RP and thats when you shot me. Anyways I will let others decide what happend, but I think that you still should not have done what you did And that i acted correctly.

Makes me wonder if you have spanwnd yourself weapons and then jumped in to RP with self spawned weapons :/
You're like a fucking detective
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://chajecraft.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  OmightyThorleif Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:28 am

I shot you when you was in the air, and just a quick question. When you went out of God mode, and uncloak yourself. you where still in the air. Then you noclipt like so you where about 5 feet above the ground, then you no clipt back up in the air. If you where going to RP, why did you just go to the ground as once? And not fly up again?

OmightyThorleif
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice_Dragon Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:07 am

Jensen VG wrote:
Ice_Dragon wrote:
OmightyThorleif wrote:

You're like a fucking detective

Ofc Razz
Ice_Dragon
Ice_Dragon
Global Owner
Global Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:30 am

Well he is demoted. Not because of this, but of all the complains against him in total.

Topic Locked
Lucifer
Lucifer
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://www.thebounddevs.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum