Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some ideas [Super-Member]

3 posters

Go down

Just some ideas [Super-Member] Empty Just some ideas [Super-Member]

Post  v3tl3 Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:18 pm

[Super-Member] New rank?
I think you have to make a special rank for those who have played 1 week or 5 days on the server, it will be a target for players and it will make it more interesting for members to play on the server. I would suggest that the rank is called Super-Member and that you get two new jobs, a police job and a job as such. professional thief or a new job.

New default class?
Citizen, default class for everyone joining the server, not user.

New jobs?
I think we need more jobs, I have heard several complaints on this so I have made some suggestions.
• Gatekeeper (close and open the spawn city gate, only need 1)
• Fire Fighter
• Prostitute
• Burgler
• Bartender
• Rapist
• Terrorist (get a bomb and possibly a gun)
• Drugdealer (sells illegal drugs - more money)
• Pharmacist (sells legal drugs)
• Abductor (taking hostages)
• Street artist/Vandalist
• Mad scientists,
• Bank owner
• Investigator
• Undercover cop
• Door-to-door Salesman

Just some ideas from the new moderator  Smile

v3tl3
ZombieRP Super-Admin

Back to top Go down

Just some ideas [Super-Member] Empty Re: Just some ideas [Super-Member]

Post  Spirith Wed May 07, 2014 9:48 pm

While i am not sure why we really need a Super-Member, i believe spending a whole week on the server might be a little bit more beneficial.

New jobs? Lets see.
• Gatekeeper - tbh i am not quiet sure if this will be an interesting job for a guy that spent a whole week of totall time on the server.
• Fire Fighter - useless, fire accidents happen so rare NASA seems to be more constant in sending people to the Moon.
• Prostitute - if implemented with some addons, why not?
• Burgler - We already have a thief.
• Bartender - Obsolete, as we have a cook. And people barely play as a cook.
• Rapist - ???
• Terrorist (get a bomb and possibly a gun) - we already have a number of classes that have weapons on start.
• Drugdealer (sells illegal drugs - more money) - if i recall correctly we already have gangsters who make drugs. The "drugdealer" would be usefull with drug mod addon.
• Pharmacist (sells legal drugs) - Legal drugs = medicine? If so, then medic would be much more beneficial with these, no need in a new class.
• Abductor (taking hostages) - if i recall correctly gangsters along with mobboss can perform exactly the same.
• Street artist/Vandalist - More info please.
• Mad scientists - what can he do?
• Bank owner - there is no bank system or w/s/e, and i dont think letting people spawn ATM is a good idea.
• Investigator - ???
• Undercover cop - Need more information.
• Door-to-door Salesman - This job might work well for a guy that wants to sell apartments. But then again is this job worth waiting a wekk?

Most of the jobs above have relative jobs for lower ranked people, and some of them are actually useless without special addons. Changing the name of the standart job "citizen" into something new is not how you can make new jobs, at least these would be boring as hell.
For instance, Pharmacist does not really have to be implemented as we already have medic, which is a barely used class.

I do find a need in new jobs for a new rank, however these jobs must be well revised and be actually interesting for people.
Try finding some small addons, add them to the jobs you think might be intersting and have no relative classes for lower ranked people.
Write down the reasons for these jobs, what can they do and what are their role on the server.

Sincerely,
D-Spirith.
Spirith
Spirith
ZombieRP Head-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jensen VG Thu May 08, 2014 3:53 am

Well. I deny any of this.
First of all. NONE of them fit in the ZombieRP theme..
Citizen? there are no citizens in a zombie apocalypse. Citizen = Survivor but renamed to fit more with the zombie apocalypse theme.

Sincerely,
Jensen
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://chajecraft.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down