Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Apply]British BlackLight Application For Moderator

+3
FreeTehCrows
spl3n.
BlackLight/FRaG:.N!GHT
7 posters

Go down

[Apply]British BlackLight Application For Moderator Empty [Apply]British BlackLight Application For Moderator

Post  BlackLight/FRaG:.N!GHT Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:13 am

[Apply]British BlackLight Application For Mod
Name:Ben
Nationality:English
Mic: Yes
Mic quality:Normal
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27608635
Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015482999/
In game name: Steam: FRaG:. N!G}{'][' ®︻デ═一 RPNAME:British BlackLight
Total Garry’s mod time:464Hours
Total playtime on the server: 2d:02h:11m:00s
Language’[s]:English/Spanish(Really Not Very Good)
Average hours you can play in the server per day:Around 1h-2h's a day (Maybe more)
How long have you been playing Roleplay type servers?:Around 3-5 Months
Have you been staff on a server before?:No i haven't Because i Mostly Like to Help Admins on Server's
Do you know how to check the logs?:No Not Really I haven't been a mod on any server i only got up to Member on server's
-Explain RDM and give an example: RDM is when a Player Randomly Shoots/Melee Attacks/Prop Kill another Player For no Reason And so you will have to Punish Them or if its First Time Give them a Warning.
-Explain NLR and give an example: NLR is NewLifeRule and if someone Breaks The NewLifeRule then they have to be Punished by Any Admin's/Mods Etc that is on.
-Explain Metagaming and give an example:(BTW Lucifer Help me because i dont know mutch of it so is MetaGaming where You cant Find a Friend so you Ask him in OCC where he is and he says were he is??
-Why Sehould you be chosen?:Well Im Very Helpful of Player's (I Like Helping) Ive Been Seeing People Break Rules when Admins are not on to Stop so i would like to Stop Them/I basically Want to Help You Guys and stop Players Breaking the Server Down and Stop Them from making The server Loose Players.
-Why would you like to become a member of our staff?:Well i like to Play on the Server and its Really Fun and i would like to help you stop all the players that just want to do Stupid things and try and get away with it/i promise i will try not to break any rules of this! i please Hope you Accept me! I Love This RP Server and its Really Fun!/ You can ask Around people that know me on the Game i'm a Helpful player. (Hopefully they will say i am because i am)Thank you for Reading this I hope you Accept me! Bye. (BTW THE STEAM THING IS MY DAD'S ACCOUNT SO I USE MY DADS ACCOUNT SO IT SHOULD SAY CARL ON THE NAME ON THE STEAM ACCOUNT THANK YOU BYE)

Back to top Go down

[Apply]British BlackLight Application For Moderator Empty Re: [Apply]British BlackLight Application For Moderator

Post  spl3n. Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:24 am

You're nice guy but i seen you breaking some rules so its NO from me
spl3n.
spl3n.
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

[Apply]British BlackLight Application For Moderator Empty Re: [Apply]British BlackLight Application For Moderator

Post  BlackLight/FRaG:.N!GHT Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:00 am

Really ive learned from my Mistakes man i know what im doing now i havnt broke a Rule since.

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeTehCrows Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello! You seem like a very nice and helpful player, I think I would give this a shot. So it is a Yes from me.
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gullible Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Last edited by Gullible on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:45 am; edited 3 times in total

Gullible
ZombieRP Super-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jensen VG Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:06 pm

Well, it is a no from me.
You're a good guy, but I'm very worried about the typos.
Our staff requires a very good intelligence in English. Not only that though.
There are several reasons. Of which I'm too lazy to actually type here.

Sincerely,
Jensen V.G
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://chajecraft.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkspirit Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:50 am

I have seen you on the server most of the time you are a good player, but i have told you not to break rules and i have punished you because but aside from what has been done in the pass you have been following the rules and have my Support

Darkspirit
ZombieRP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackLight/FRaG:.N!GHT Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:18 am

i know i broke some rules in the past but i have learned and i really wish to help you guys in your Server So i please wish you would Accept me but i probably wont so i may as well just try and apply so... Well anyway thanks for reading my Application anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackLight/FRaG:.N!GHT Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:18 am

And thanks for the guys that are supporting me on this really helps

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirith Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:15 am

Greetings there British BlackLight.

Unfortunately i have to reject your moderator application for the following reasons:

1. The majority of the community is unsure or against your promotion

2. We are full on the staff members at the moment

Consider the information you managed to get from the staff members about you and your application for the future improvements. Get well known as a responsible character to the majority of the staff members, always play by the rules and keep constantly communicating with us here on the forum or on the server.

You will be able to re-apply on/after the 6th of August.

Sincerely,
D-Spirith.
CJC Administration Crew.
Spirith
Spirith
ZombieRP Head-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackLight/FRaG:.N!GHT Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:50 am

ok i will try again around the 6th of August But Thnx Anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down