Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Apply] Kypari

2 posters

Go down

[Apply] Kypari Empty [Apply] Kypari

Post  Darks_ Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:19 am

Name: Samuel Hands
Nationality: English
Mic [yes/no]: Sort of, my mic just broke; I'm getting a new one very soon.
Mic quality: It's okay (Laptop mic)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72082307
Steam Profile link: Doesn't let me post it
In game name: xG:U-DON | Kypari
Total Garry’s mod time: 402
Total playtime on the server: (Doesn't say, game is bugged)
Language’[s]: English (and some French)
Average hours you can play in the server per day: 3-8 hours
How long have you been playing Jailbreak type servers?: I have over 400 hours on Garry's mod, and most of that has been taken up by jailbreak.
Have you been staff on a server before?: Unknown Gaming: Jailbreak, TTT, Deathrun. (Me and @FreeTehChickenz were in it together before.
Do you know how to check the logs?: Yes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Explain Freekill and give an example: Freekilling, otherwise known as "RDM" is when a prisoner is killed without reason

-Explain Ghosting and give an example: Someone giving away important information that can change how the round happens. (Someone called Kypari, who is a prisoner, goes into the armoury and picks up a gun. Someone (who's dead) says in chat: Kypari has a gun.

-Explain Metagaming and give an example: Above

-Why Should you be chosen?: Because when I was staff before on a Jailbreak server, I constantly entertained everyone and kept the server clean of rule-breakers. I know also know the rules of jailbreak.

-Why would you like to become a member of our staff?: Because I enjoyed the responsibility of keeping other players happy and entertained, and I would like to do that again.
Darks_
Darks_
Deathrun Admin

Back to top Go down

[Apply] Kypari Empty Re: [Apply] Kypari

Post  FreeTehCrows Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:49 am

Hello Kypari, your app is real nice and you look like a good player, but im sorry to say we'll have to set this Application on HOLD Until you have played a bit more, I haven't seen you online even once.
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down