Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noclip for Moderator

3 posters

Go down

Noclip for Moderator Empty Noclip for Moderator

Post  Tekage Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:56 am

In many previous occasions, I have had to slay the guard due to them not opening the cell doors at all without any instructions or anything, whether they have a mic or not. Sometimes, they don't know where it is, and I think that it's unfair to slay them or slay myself (Which I have previously done) to show them where the button to open cell doors is. So in order to make this more fair, Moderators should be allowed noclip so they could noclip outside and open the cells and show the guard where it is in the process.
Tekage
Tekage
Jailbreak Moderator

Back to top Go down

Noclip for Moderator Empty Re: Noclip for Moderator

Post  FreeTehCrows Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:04 am

Tekage wrote:In many previous occasions, I have had to slay the guard due to them not opening the cell doors at all without any instructions or anything, whether they have a mic or not. Sometimes, they don't know where it is, and I think that it's unfair to slay them or slay myself (Which I have previously done) to show them where the button to open cell doors is. So in order to make this more fair, Moderators should be allowed noclip so they could noclip outside and open the cells and show the guard where it is in the process.
We won't add this, because of previous ZombieRP noclip abuses.
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jensen VG Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:02 am

FreeTehCrows wrote:
Tekage wrote:In many previous occasions, I have had to slay the guard due to them not opening the cell doors at all without any instructions or anything, whether they have a mic or not. Sometimes, they don't know where it is, and I think that it's unfair to slay them or slay myself (Which I have previously done) to show them where the button to open cell doors is. So in order to make this more fair, Moderators should be allowed noclip so they could noclip outside and open the cells and show the guard where it is in the process.
We won't add this, because of previous ZombieRP noclip abuses.
I've had enough experiences myself so I'll agree with Crows
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://chajecraft.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekage Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:08 am

I understand. Would it be possible to have !goto, instead? It would sort of work in the same way
Tekage
Tekage
Jailbreak Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down