Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Maps more to do and explore.

5 posters

Go down

More Maps more to do and explore. Empty More Maps more to do and explore.

Post  Ice_Dragon Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello Everyone, I have been talking with a few people in-game to hear what they are saying and how it would be if we don't change a little on the map or get new maps.

First a little personal thoughts from myself of what I mean and think we should try to do.
I myself are getting really bored of the same map over and over again, a map where around over 80% of the map is just a open non-flat area which makes is hard to build, and only have a small amount of houses/buildings, and again for playing on the same map there is nothing more for me to explore, I'm like out of ideas on the map and there aren't really any good places to build a large awesome stronghold because the map is not Flat to build on it.

So my Ideas was to ask if we could start with having a new map or even better have multiple maps, which will make even more to explore multiple things to build along in the map, new bases/houses to make as your own stronghold or shop, and other situations from map to map.
If we had a "Map Vote" system that will run every hour or 30-45 minutnes which will give people a option to change map or stay on the same map, PLUS it will reduce lag from props and error becouase they will be remove everytime the map change, and all the plugins will reboot so there will be more and less buggs in the system or database, maybe there will come a plugin error ones in a rally monet, but people can just vote map and it will rebot it and fix it when it gets to the next map, or if there is a bugg that comes after time it would just be fixed becouse all the plugins will reboot.

Well I have a lot more to say about this, and I will if people are interested to hear, now over to what I head from other fellow admins and players.

When I where going around asking a few good old players about the map, and they said its a nice map, but then I asked them again what if we hade multiple map which will give you access to play on more maps and explore more, they said it sounded better, I have saked them too if they are getting tired of playing on the same map and moste of them said yes, even the admins I asked said yes, and we all know that if we people get bored of something we simply just leave and never come back unless there is nothing else to do.

So my question is, can we get more maps before people get bored and leave the server for good?

From Ice_Dragon.
Ice_Dragon
Ice_Dragon
Global Owner
Global Owner

Back to top Go down

More Maps more to do and explore. Empty agreed.

Post  Black guy Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:39 am

i agree. the map does get boring after a while and nothing left to explore as stated by ice dragon. i think it would be good for the community to have a wider range of maps to choose from. like a change evry 24 hrs or something.

grtz black guy

Black guy

Back to top Go down

More Maps more to do and explore. Empty Re: More Maps more to do and explore.

Post  Blakc wolf Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:28 pm

for me i joined i have played for about 2 days andd 18 hours and i am actually getting bored like before yesterday we changed map and i really enjoyed that map except the zombie spawn it sucked but having multipel maps woud be good for exampel a winter map right then like a a green map then a desert just to make different for example the map evo city that woud be good is big and admins coded had allot of good stuff like heli crashes and all that like last survivors outposts someting like but you nid like hl2 but i dont just differents maps with new stuff were we coded have new stuff to do to explore like make a base that was a last standing of the survivors someting like that

Grettings Black Wolf

Blakc wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Jensen VG Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Agreed. But we need to make a map vote around 12h. Since basing takes time. And you need to enjoy that base aswell. Not just build and remove everything. I have choices of maps:
zombiesurvival_b11
zombiesurvival_invasion_v4x (However. It has permanent rain)
zombiesurvival_mojave_lonesome (Current one)
rp_evildead_v7_a
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://chajecraft.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Much SUPPORT On this idea from me.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://www.thebounddevs.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum