Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU!

+9
cico34
FreeTehCrows
Al Fa Kenny Body
Lucifer
zoroboro
v3tl3
TheGreatestLalka
Kalashnikov
Hit Girl
13 posters

Go down

Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Empty Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU!

Post  Hit Girl Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:42 pm

Recently in the server I have been hearing of many unfair bans
I must specify Permanent bans are a last resort and should not be used unless the player is a risk to the server. If someone Mass RDMs, NLRs, Propkills or what ever there is nothing stopping admins from using really long bans, a month or more for example.  

If you feel you have been banned for all the wrong reasons, or you feel your ban is too long PM me. I Receive all notifications on my phone so I can answer you and deal with your appeal next time I am on the server.

Thanks Guys, PEACE OUT and enjoy the server   Basketball  
      ~ Hit Girl (also known as Crimson Heart or Jodie)
Hit Girl
Hit Girl

Back to top Go down

Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Empty Re: Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU!

Post  Kalashnikov Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:55 pm

I was banned on this server 2 days ago.

A guy name Uncle_Man or something like that killed me with no reason like 15 times in 10 minutes.

I was new on this mod and I get banned 1 week for kill him 2 times with a sniper rifle.

I think I dont deserve this ban and Im here posting to see if I can be unbanned.

Thanks .

Kalashnikov

Back to top Go down

Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Empty Kalashnikov

Post  Hit Girl Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:01 am

Never attack back when you have been RDMed It makes it harder for admins to know if your the bad guy or not.

Report the offender to an admin or staff and they will check the logs and ban them. If there isnt an admin online, report it on the forums with the players name. Also take screen shots of the offender being an ass.

This time I will unban you but if you retaliate in this way again I will not be able to help you.

(PS can i have your in game name and steam id please)

Last edited by Hit Girl on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cant see his name on ban list)
Hit Girl
Hit Girl

Back to top Go down

Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Empty Re: Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU!

Post  Kalashnikov Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:12 am

Im sorry for it but Im new on this mod and Im a bit lost yet.

Thanks for all.

Kalashnikov

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalashnikov Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:24 am

Nickname : Kalashnikov
Steam id : ruben_ovd

Kalashnikov

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalashnikov Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:52 am

Hit Girl wrote:Never attack back when you have been RDMed It makes it harder for admins to know if your the bad guy or not.

Report the offender to an admin or staff and they will check the logs and ban them. If there isnt an admin online, report it on the forums with the players name. Also take screen shots of the offender being an ass.

This time I will unban you but if you retaliate in this way again I will not be able to help you.

(PS can i have your in game name and steam id please)

In game name : Kalashnikov
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:41614440

Kalashnikov

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalashnikov Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:55 am

Help pls.

Kalashnikov

Back to top Go down

Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Empty Banned for 4 days

Post  TheGreatestLalka Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:03 am

So what heppend: i was a Steampunk Pilot and someone took my mech, i decided to spawn another one and accidently pressed on my mouse macros which i making a click with 5msec delay (made it to use precision with comfort on low amount of push/pull). I think you can imagin what happened. Spawned about 6-8 before i understood what happened. After that i asked v3tl3 to delete them and told that it was an accident. He deleted them? Yeah. But he banned me for 4 days (5760 minutes) Sad 

I think that is too much and at all unfair because first - superadmin was online and could delete them all, no lag, no problem. Second - i told him that it was an accident and no reaction.

Hope for reaction cause i want to play on this sweet server ASAP

TheGreatestLalka

Back to top Go down

Post  v3tl3 Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:34 am

I counted nine of them, due to the massive spawning of mechs. People could take a mech fly around killing each other and that is what happend. Since this was your fault that happened, then you are responsible for the outcome. If I remember correctly, you write in the chat: "Mech party!!!"

Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Mech_110
Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Mech_210
Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Mech_310

v3tl3
ZombieRP Super-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGreatestLalka Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:09 am

v3tl3 wrote:I counted nine of them, due to the massive spawning of mechs. People could take a mech fly around killing each other and that is what happend. Since this was your fault that happened, then you are responsible for the outcome. If I remember correctly, you write in the chat: "Mech party!!!"

Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Mech_110
Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Mech_210
Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Mech_310

Yes, at first that was funny and then i understood the shit i done and asked you to remove them.

TheGreatestLalka

Back to top Go down

Post  v3tl3 Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:23 am

Then why are you saying it was an accident, when you clearly meant to have a mech party. To me it looks like you're trying to lie away your punishment, I know you asked me to remove them, but still you were the reason people were killed.

v3tl3
ZombieRP Super-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zoroboro Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:54 pm

I PMed you about a perma ban by lucifier.
zoroboro
zoroboro
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Perma? your ban was 2 days. maybe even one. and you know damn good why.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://www.thebounddevs.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  zoroboro Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:37 am

i swear lucifier i didn't break any rules and when you see me next time on the server come to me i'll explain and i got like 3 or 4 people to testify that they broke the rules i didn't do anything and having 35 kills is normal when i've been on for 8 hours straight... you know i wouldn't mass RDM.
zoroboro
zoroboro
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:24 am

hmm. i know you are a good guy. well... fine.

give me your steamID
Lucifer
Lucifer
Global Owner
Global Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  zoroboro Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:02 am

STEAM_0:0:68041522

thanks, i really appreciate you believing me, if you would like...i can still explain everything to you.
zoroboro
zoroboro
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:21 am

Unbanned. Dont make me do it again, the punishment will only be longer.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Global Owner
Global Owner

Back to top Go down

Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Empty Banned Overnight

Post  Al Fa Kenny Body Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:05 am

Oops i sorta made a thread about this, sorry Neutral

But yeah so I came back today and I'm banned, no clue as to why or how.
The last time i played was last night, and I've been banned between then and now Sad

Hope someone can help me,

Thanks
Kenny

Al Fa Kenny Body

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeTehCrows Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Whats the banning reason?
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Al Fa Kenny Body Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:45 am

FreeTehCrows wrote:Whats the banning reason?

Never found out, made a thread and got it sorted though so no worries.

Al Fa Kenny Body

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeTehCrows Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:59 am

Okay then.
Have fun!
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  cico34 Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:27 am

Just today, I was playing on your Zombie Survival RP, as a Runner, and had set up my camp in the factory. On my way, I grabbed 2 drug labs, which had been stolen from my earlier camp in the church.
In my lair, I set up a barricade on the main door, so I could use the small conveyor belt as an entrance, with a fading door.

Here's the problem:
As I am building my camp, and setting up my fading door, 2 players storm in and kill me, and proceed to bug out my doors.
Mind you, they hadn't called a raid, and none of them were "criminal" classes.
One of them was security, of some sort, and proceeded to get a warrant on my camp, calling it a raid.

I run to my now raided home, and am promptly shot by a guy, crawling through my fading door, which was inactive, without my command. I proceed to killing them both, and reassemble my fading door. As a precaution, I put a frozen prop infront of it, so people don't burst in while I'm making my door work.

Of course, the two players come back, and shoot at me through the chain-fence I used to block the main door, pinning me again'st the wall, so as to not get shot.

I call an admin, because two players are raiding me, without calling it out and simply abusing the security-guys warrant.
Admin shows up, asks if I'm in trouble, and I tell him 2 players are constantly trying to kill me and raiding my camp.
He then proceeds to point out that my fading door has no keypad.
I ask if he expects me to put up a keypad, with the 2 players shooting me in the other room, meaning I can't put a keypad on the outside.

Meanwhile, the security-guy breaks open my fading door again, and the 2 players take my drug labs.
I shoot 1 of them, because obviously he's a burglar, who broke my door and is stealing my stuff, but the admin promptly bans me, claiming I was propblocking and spamming.

Of course, when I tried to add the admin on my friendslist, so I could ask him what he was doing, he simply blocked me.

Now I'm banned for 5 hours, with no clue as to why this happened.

cico34
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirith Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:42 am

cico34 wrote:-snip-
Do you remember the name of the admin?
Provide your steamID please.
Spirith
Spirith
ZombieRP Head-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cico34 Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:17 am

Spirith wrote:
cico34 wrote:-snip-
Do you remember the name of the admin?
Provide your steamID please.
The admin was Major Eazy.

My steamID: STEAM_0:1:15490686
My steam name: TDA|Marksman

cico34
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Empty unfair unbans

Post  gary02 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:59 am

I was playing on the zombie rp server and it was full and everyone had really bad ping so it was really laggy time to time and so i went to the hobo base which the hobos were making to say hello and i had a massive lag spike so i started clicking everywhere on my screen and i accidentally killed a hobo i said sorry and i was going to give him some money but major eazy ragdolled me away and violated my character yes violated with some props in a inapropriate way and then i lagged out because i was uploading a video then i rejoined and went to say sorry to the hobos then they were threatning to kill me (theyre was a scavenger with the hobos) and then i pulled out my crossbow (i was a ninja this whole time) so they wouldnt kill me and i had a massive lag spike and my gmod was about to crash so i started clicking around the screen and i killed him i said sorry and ill pay him 5k then my gmod did crash i rejoined the server saying sorry to the hobos and i would pay the ones i rdmed.then the admin major eazy let everyone on the server rdm me and he teleported everyone to spawn to kill me and if i killed them he said i would get banned forever after everyone killed me i got banned for 24 hours and one of the hobos i killed accidently the second time was friends with the admin

gary02

Back to top Go down

Post  majoreazy Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:12 am

i apologize for that it was insensitive and childish but you was on before and stabbed 2 people before that and i kicked you for it then u kill again
majoreazy
majoreazy
ZombieRP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  majoreazy Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:14 am

and no it does not justify what i did
majoreazy
majoreazy
ZombieRP Admin

Back to top Go down

Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Empty Unfair ban...

Post  zoroboro Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:52 am

So my steam account got hacked a few days after i got banned and unbanned before...anyway, it got hacked and i just got it back a few days ago and now i got banned from most servers on Gmod that are in my history including your server, i have no idea what happened or what the hacker did but every time i come on the server it says i am banned from the server...please help.
zoroboro
zoroboro
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jensen VG Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:09 am

zoroboro wrote:So my steam account got hacked a few days after i got banned and unbanned before...anyway, it got hacked and i just got it back a few days ago and now i got banned from most servers on Gmod that are in my history including your server, i have no idea what happened or what the hacker did but every time i come on the server it says i am banned from the server...please help.
This might be due to that you got banned to VAC Servers. Which our server is part of.
If you won't mind, I would like you to give me your profile link.

Sincerely,
Jensun V.G
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://chajecraft.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  zoroboro Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Jensen VG wrote:
zoroboro wrote:So my steam account got hacked a few days after i got banned and unbanned before...anyway, it got hacked and i just got it back a few days ago and now i got banned from most servers on Gmod that are in my history including your server, i have no idea what happened or what the hacker did but every time i come on the server it says i am banned from the server...please help.
This might be due to that you got banned to VAC Servers. Which our server is part of.
If you won't mind, I would like you to give me your profile link.

Sincerely,
Jensun V.G

https://steamcommunity.com/id/zoroboro/
zoroboro
zoroboro
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Unfair Bans, I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU! Empty don't forget me...

Post  zoroboro Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:29 pm

so...jensen, found anything?
zoroboro
zoroboro
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum