Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Apply] as a Moderator on the RP-Server (Zombie)

3 posters

Go down

[Apply] as a Moderator on the RP-Server (Zombie) Empty [Apply] as a Moderator on the RP-Server (Zombie)

Post  v3tl3 Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:47 am

Application as a Moderator on RP-Server

Name: Vetle
Nationality: Norwegian
Language: Norwegian and English (also litte Spanish)
IGN: v3tl3 SteamID: v3tl31

Past Experience:
Nothing on RP, but I have been admin on several Minecraft servers (also owner of one). I have 658 hours in total on Garry’s mod, and 168 hours (1 week) are on this server.

Why I want to become a member of your staff:
I have played on the server for a while now. My reason for applying is that I see people breaking the rules and I would like to participate in keeping the server clean. I have already made friends with a few administrators on the server and we have gotten along quite well. So in conclusion I just want to take part in helping keep the server a good (and fun) place that people will enjoy coming back to.

I often play the game right after school and in the evening/night. There are often many admins on the server when I log on after school, but at night it is rarely that there is a single admin on. Several times I have experienced being "RDMed", "propkilled" and "propblocking of spawn". It is frustrating to play on this server when this happens, so I want to be admin and do something about this. Since I often play late in the evenings. I then will be able to be "Admin on Duty", if you let me, and make sure that all players follow the rules and thrive on the server.

Other:
I am using TeamSpeak 3 and Skype. I am a member of http://chajecraft.tk/ website.
I have read all the rules and will follow them. I will not abuse any of my mode/admin powers.
I can also do an interview, if needed
I hope you find my application interesting  Smile

v3tl3
ZombieRP Super-Admin

Back to top Go down

[Apply] as a Moderator on the RP-Server (Zombie) Empty Re: [Apply] as a Moderator on the RP-Server (Zombie)

Post  Ice_Dragon Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:07 am

I can confirm that he is using TeamSpeak, and speaks Norwegian listening to me when I'm working with difficult people to handle.
Well I did see that you don't really have so much experience, but that's fine for me, everyone have to start at some point Smile

It would be worth giving you a try from my side, and I know that you do know how to handle and follow the rules if you have lisend to me when I yell at people in-game while we are on TeamSpeak xD

So from me it's a YES!
Ice_Dragon
Ice_Dragon
Global Owner
Global Owner

Back to top Go down

[Apply] as a Moderator on the RP-Server (Zombie) Empty Re: [Apply] as a Moderator on the RP-Server (Zombie)

Post  Lucifer Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:58 am

Congratz!
Lucifer
Lucifer
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://www.thebounddevs.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum