Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would request to be a Moderator

3 posters

Go down

I would request to be a Moderator Empty I would request to be a Moderator

Post  VenonnHD Thu May 08, 2014 9:43 am

Name:

VenonnHD

In Real Life Name (First name will do):

Matt Wärner

14, turning 14 in 3 weeks and a day.

Nationality:

I am a resident of the UK.

Speaking Languages:

Fluent in Italian. English and  my Dutch is developing.

Past Experiences:

I have been a Moderator on the huge HC network that produce Minecraft servers.

Why would you like to become a member of our staff?:

I would like to be a moderator because I believe I know enough about the server and GMOd to represent ZombieRP as a moderating face. I am trustworthy, friendly and am always up for a good laugh! I really do believe I could bring some great improvements to the server. I am a talented Graphics Designer and editor so, I could host a YouTube - generally increasing the traffic the server would get! I am known amongst a lot of players and I have only ever RDM'ed someone by accident in a Titan/Mech so, I am not the rule breaking type, and I have played for 1 day and several hours.

I hope you pick me as a candidate for Moderator and make sure to always come to me for any Graphics! If you need proof of my work head over to my YouTube.

With many thanks, Matt.

VenonnHD

Back to top Go down

I would request to be a Moderator Empty Re: I would request to be a Moderator

Post  Spirith Thu May 08, 2014 10:00 am

Sorry, but it is going to be a no from me.

I've barely seen you (tbh i think i never saw you) so i cant really tell what kind of a persona you are. It is good that you have minimum record of violating the server rules, but it is still not enough in my opinion.

Get well known among the administration team, show yourself as a person that can enforce the rules as good as you can follow them, spend more time on the server while playing and communicating with us. And maybe next time i'll be able to recognize your nickname.

Sincerely,
D-Spirith.
Spirith
Spirith
ZombieRP Head-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  K1ll3rbyt3 Thu May 08, 2014 10:39 am

I, as a Moderator confirm that in the length of 2 days that i was patrolling, i didn't see anyone having complains on him, He also seems a pretty nice guy.
K1ll3rbyt3
K1ll3rbyt3
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  VenonnHD Thu May 08, 2014 10:48 am

Spirith wrote:Sorry, but it is going to be a no from me.

I've barely seen you (tbh i think i never saw you) so i cant really tell what kind of a persona you are. It is good that you have minimum record of violating the server rules, but it is still not enough in my opinion.

Get well known among the administration team, show yourself as a person that can enforce the rules as good as you can follow them, spend more time on the server while playing and communicating with us. And maybe next time i'll be able to recognize your nickname.

Sincerely,
D-Spirith.
I repect your honesty, good sir. I will ensure I widen my horizon to all staff members and prove I am worthy of such a high placed role. It must have been a coincidence that we haven't seen each other... Perhaps a different timezone? I have virtually been on consistently for the previous 2 days ahaha.

VenonnHD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down