Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit more advanced than a vanilla Minecraft server :D

4 posters

Go down

A bit more advanced than a vanilla Minecraft server :D Empty A bit more advanced than a vanilla Minecraft server :D

Post  v3tl3 Thu May 22, 2014 9:53 am

Hello Very Happy, I have an idea to a Minecraft server. It is just like the one I had two years ago. The idea is simple and perhaps others use it to, but it works. It is to have multiple worlds on one server, by using plugins like “warp portals” or other to make portals between the different worlds. Make a spawn world with teleports to the other world, where you can have different types of game modes. Like “Killer Byte” suggested, a normal vanilla Minecraft, or as I would suggest a freebuild world or a PvP world. Of cores (I think) the vanilla Minecraft should have some kind of economy plugins and some other plugins. It does not take too long to set up, I've already done it before, but it was long ago. I do not remember everything, but if you need help with it, just ask. You will then need new Admins, but for those who are admin on the other servers, would then get a break when ZombieRP gets a little boring, of cores they need to have Minecraft. It would be nice to switch sometimes; between two different servers/games (have some variation).

I know you already have a Minecraft (modepack) server, but I think it’s to advanced, especially if it has over 200 different modes. I tried to log in to the server, but my computer hates Minecraft for some reason I don’t know, but I tried to play singeplayer, crashed. So I think it’s too big or it’s just my pc (laptop), it might be.

If this project is approved, I will gladly help. Although I have other projects, I love to be of help. If you think it's interesting, I can get more information about it. This is just an idea of cores, no pressure Very Happy

Sincerely v3tl3 Very Happy

Last edited by v3tl3 on Fri May 23, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

v3tl3
ZombieRP Super-Admin

Back to top Go down

A bit more advanced than a vanilla Minecraft server :D Empty Re: A bit more advanced than a vanilla minecraft server :D

Post  K1ll3rbyt3 Thu May 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Can you please specify what "worlds" would there be in the warp portals,
IF it is creative + Survival PvP then: SUPPORTED!!
IF otherwise then: UNSUPPORTED!!
I agree that devpack is too advanced.
I question the warp portals, it will cost us much money if 1 world = 1 server, or We can use a plugin to use 2 or more worlds on 1 server, that will cost us less, but will have more lag.
I question the player slots.
I would like to support this project, and to administrate it.

Gotta love direct replies Razz

Edit- ECONOMY ARE GAMEBREAKING AND OUT OF QUESTION I DO NOT SUPPORT!!

I would recommend factions plugin instead.
K1ll3rbyt3
K1ll3rbyt3
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

A bit more advanced than a vanilla Minecraft server :D Empty Re: A bit more advanced than a vanilla Minecraft server :D

Post  Jensen VG Thu May 22, 2014 6:55 pm

I support this massively.
Although, I already have a server like this. Literally a play around server.
It includes:
* Multiple world
* Hungergames, parkour and MobArena
* Survival PvP world with economy and npc shops.
* Creative world
* Dynamic trees by the plugin "BlingTrees"
* (future). Dynamic spawning dungeons
* moar but I'm on my phone and too lazy to type
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://chajecraft.tk/

Back to top Go down

A bit more advanced than a vanilla Minecraft server :D Empty Re: A bit more advanced than a vanilla Minecraft server :D

Post  v3tl3 Fri May 23, 2014 12:32 am

Killer Byte, its 1 sever with multiple world connected to the spawn world. You only need 1 server, but you can have many different game modes on that one server. I am a bit outdated in the Minecraft server/plugins area, so I don’t know any new plugins.

About economy
I also have an idea to not make a big shop at spawn, where you can buy every item. Rather it is a list that says how much an item is worth, such as diamond=750-1000$. It makes it possible to sell and buy from each other (or trade).
This is for that they should not gather together 300 wood and sell them at the spawn shop and buy one diamond.

v3tl3
ZombieRP Super-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  K1ll3rbyt3 Fri May 23, 2014 1:41 am

v3tl3 wrote:I would suggest a freebuild world or a PvP world

No, No, and triple No, freebuild will eat alot of performance and people wont focus on survival, plus my brother just reported that with a freebuild warp, its possible to exploit to use creative in survival mode.

I would keep it Vanilla with Factions and some Admin commands, nothing other.
K1ll3rbyt3
K1ll3rbyt3
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jensen VG Fri May 23, 2014 3:03 am

K1ll3rbyt3 wrote:
v3tl3 wrote:I would suggest a freebuild world or a PvP world

No, No, and triple No, freebuild will eat alot of performance and people wont focus on survival, plus my brother just reported that with a freebuild warp, its possible to exploit to use creative in survival mode.

I would keep it Vanilla with Factions and some Admin commands, nothing other.
I fixed that on my server. Multiverse is a nice thing
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  K1ll3rbyt3 Fri May 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Jensen VG wrote:
It includes:
* Multiple world
*  Survival PvP world with economy and npc shops.
* Creative world

2nd line, completly USELESS things.
3rd line, oh god, not economy and npcs. And you forgot the most interresting thing on minecraft, FACTIONS.
5th line, nice!

I cannot possibly understand why people add so much useless stuff on their servers...
Can't we just make factions + admin commands? (= vanilla)
K1ll3rbyt3
K1ll3rbyt3
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jensen VG Fri May 23, 2014 8:34 pm

K1ll3rbyt3 wrote:
Jensen VG wrote:
It includes:
* Multiple world
*  Survival PvP world with economy and npc shops.
* Creative world

2nd line, completly USELESS things.
3rd line, oh god, not economy and npcs. And you forgot the most interresting thing on minecraft, FACTIONS.
5th line, nice!

I cannot possibly understand why people add so much useless stuff on their servers...
Can't we just make factions + admin commands? (= vanilla)
There is factions. AND minigames are fun. + you don't get everything off npcs
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  K1ll3rbyt3 Sat May 24, 2014 6:05 am

Jensen VG wrote:

Ah ok, i get it, but minigames depend on how much slots we have, and if the server has good performance, but you did not reply about economy, It's unfair that you can buy everything so easily.
K1ll3rbyt3
K1ll3rbyt3
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jensen VG Sat May 24, 2014 6:06 am

K1ll3rbyt3 wrote:
Jensen VG wrote:

Ah ok, i get it, but minigames depend on how much slots we have, and if the server has good performance, but you did not reply about economy, It's unfair that you can buy everything so easily.

As I said, you can't buy everything, just a bit
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeTehCrows Sun May 25, 2014 2:27 am

SUPPORTED
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down