Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splen kicked me because i Was a Weapon Dealer Raider !!!

4 posters

Go down

Splen kicked me because i Was a Weapon Dealer Raider !!! Empty Splen kicked me because i Was a Weapon Dealer Raider !!!

Post  Nickiover Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:14 am

I was a Thief and i changed my Jobname to Weapons Dealer Raider so iam a illegal job and a that mean iam stealing weapons and sell them i lost 9 single weapons and 2 shipmens (i bought a shipment of mp7) . The point is he is a bad moderator and is kicking people for no reason a gundealer named nickiedie didnt broke nlr he was infront of his shop and a bandit leader shot him because we where raiding so Splen putted him into jail because the bandit leader shot him !

Nickiover

Back to top Go down

Splen kicked me because i Was a Weapon Dealer Raider !!! Empty Re: Splen kicked me because i Was a Weapon Dealer Raider !!!

Post  spl3n. Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:37 am

You forgot that i warned you three times first job you were called was Weapon Dealer i tped to you told you if you're thief you can't do that because you were working for police aswell and you said fine that happend secound time third time i kicked you and then after that you started to swear and disrespect me on steam i got some screenshots here

https://imgur.com/RHWLEyh
spl3n.
spl3n.
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Splen kicked me because i Was a Weapon Dealer Raider !!! Empty Re: Splen kicked me because i Was a Weapon Dealer Raider !!!

Post  spl3n. Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:38 am

I would've tooked screenshot you changing job names but i couldn't so that is the thing so . . .
spl3n.
spl3n.
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirith Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:58 am

Greetings Nickiover.

I am here to inform you that i extended your kick into a ban for 2 days (3000 hours) for the following reasons:

1. Ignoring staff members.

2. Violating the /jobname command multiple times.

3. incredible disrespect and acting like a retard towards the staff members.

Sincerely,
D-Spirith.
CJC Administration Crew.
Spirith
Spirith
ZombieRP Head-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:01 am

Topic Locked.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://www.thebounddevs.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down