Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CJC| Tekage STEAM_0:0:72438856

2 posters

Go down

CJC| Tekage STEAM_0:0:72438856 Empty CJC| Tekage STEAM_0:0:72438856

Post  Tekage Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:09 am

A
1) Name?: Jack
2) Steam name?: CJC| Tekage
3) Steam ID? STEAM_0:0:72438856
4) Playtime?: About 3-4 hours
5) Previous experience? (Leave blank if none): Staff on a previous Gmod server with FreeTehChickens
6) Age?: 14

------------------
B
1) Why do you want to be staff?: I have already purchased EVIP and the server says they need more staff: So I thought I'd apply.
2) a- Why would the community benefit from you as a mod?: I'm friendly and I always look into situations before making decisions.
   b- Why would you be a good staff?: I don't abuse at all and I know what decision to make and the severity of the punishment.
   c- If you could change one thing in dr, what would it be?: One thing to change? Why, that would be so that you could bet on who was going to win: either the Runners, or Death.
-------------------
C
1) What's a free pass?: It's when you let players skip the traps by the Death pressing the trap beforehand willingly.
2) What's a trap spam? It's when you start pressing lots of traps: Usually for a random reason.
3) What's death avoiding? When you fake "afk" or type "Kill" in the console or leave.
Tekage
Tekage
Jailbreak Moderator

Back to top Go down

CJC| Tekage STEAM_0:0:72438856 Empty Re: CJC| Tekage STEAM_0:0:72438856

Post  FreeTehCrows Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:56 am

-Accepted- This application is accepted for these reasons: I have seen you sometimes on the jailbreak server and ther you are pretty nice and kind, I bet chickens wants you as you've donated plus been staff on the server before. But if chickens disagree to this, I will have to demote you.

Chickens have given me the responsibility of accepting applications. I will come on as soon as I can to promote you to Operator.
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down