Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod app KaSzTaN

5 posters

Go down

Mod app KaSzTaN Empty Mod app KaSzTaN

Post  KaSzTaN Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:12 am

Name:Maciej Kubiak
Nationality:Poland
Mic [yes/no]:ye
Mic quality: [bad-normal-good] bad
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:53519861
Steam Profile link:Name: http :/ / steamcommunity . com / profiles/ 76561198067305451/   KaSzTaN
In game name:KaSzTaN
Total Garry’s mod time:1820
Total playtime on the server:17
Language’[s]:English Polish
Average hours you can play in the server per day: 4\5 h or more
How long have you been playing Roleplay type servers?:very long time about 600 hours or more
Have you been staff on a server before?: [if yes say name][own communities excluded] money making(oooosher10), pkgaming(Pakos),DarkRpPL (Frost),and more serwers but don't remember all names  sorry
Do you know how to check the logs?:yes press `
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Explain RDM and give an example:RDM-Random Detchmatch e.d you play as cop and you see afk player and you shoot him on head and kill him

-Explain NLR and give an example:NLR-New life Rule e.d you town/base/house is raided and you been  killed and you go to your town/base/house to kill the thief/gangster

-Explain Metagaming and give an example: Metagaming-gaining knowledge from Out-of-character e.d you are raided and you die and you don't want to lr so you saying that  your friends on steam or  private massage or you say it cops

-Why Should you be chosen?:becouse i have experience.I know what to do in most situations and i can be active long time and the peopole praised me as a Super Admin on MoneyMaking and why would not they now?

-Why would you like to become a member of our staff?: becouse i love helping peapols and i want to solve the problems with noobs on the serwer and my punishment will be more severe with each violation of the rules several times

Thanks For reading my application-KaSzTaN

KaSzTaN

Back to top Go down

Mod app KaSzTaN Empty Re: Mod app KaSzTaN

Post  Prodigy Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:40 am

Hello KaSzTaN

from me a no because you need more playtime at server and i saw you rulebreaking 2-3 times.

Prodigy
ZombieRP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeTehCrows Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:23 am

Also a NO from me, I just kicked you for NLR today and you have too little playtime.
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  KaSzTaN Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:38 am

next time?

KaSzTaN

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkspirit Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:47 pm

Well im here to say if your a new player on the zombie RP server and you just think oh well i just joined and not get to know the admins or mods and break rules in the process
think again first thing get to know the admins and not by breaking rules have more play time 2 days play time most be a good player to other people on the server and tell other staff on the server if there is an RDM or a ruler breaker but for now its a
NO

[CJC] Corvo

Darkspirit
ZombieRP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirith Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:11 pm

Greetings there KasZtan.

I am here to inform you that your application has been rejecteddue to the following reasons:

1. Lack of playtime. You are a new player and it seems to us you don't have enough experience to become a responsible character within our staff crew.

2. Lack of reputation. Because of the previous reason and because you simple nearly never or did not communicate with us at all. We can not afford an unverified person to be one of the staff members.

In the conclusion i would suggest you playing more and communicating more with the administration crew via the server and the forum. Become a well known guy and maybe then we'll reconsider our decision.

You'll be able to re-apply after the 6th of September.

Sincerely,
D-Spirith.
CJC Administration Crew.
Spirith
Spirith
ZombieRP Head-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: