Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time for me to say goodbye - v3tl3

Go down

It's time for me to say goodbye - v3tl3 Empty It's time for me to say goodbye - v3tl3

Post  v3tl3 Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:36 am

I am sad to inform that I am leaving Chajecraft and are retiring from the position as Super-Admin on the Zombie RP server. I do no longer enjoy playing on the server; it’s not that I don’t like the server. It’s just that for me it’s been too much of the same and with time that can be a bit boring, especially this last weeks. You may notice that I have been quite inactive the last days, that's because I have no motivation to go on the server. One really important reason why I am leaving is that I need to focus more on school work, which means I can't be obligated to join the server 2+ hours every single day. Some may get it to work, but I don’t find the time, especially since I am doing sports on the side. It’s not only school and that I am bored, I have recently been playing a lot of other games and figured that it's time for me to move on, away from Garry's Mod. This doesn't mean I won't play Garry's Mod, no it just means I will play it less than other games. I wish all of you good luck and hope you will understand. ps: you know where to contact me Wink

v3tl3
ZombieRP Super-Admin

Back to top Go down