Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheGreatestLalka's staff application

+2
Lucifer
TheGreatestLalka
6 posters

Go down

TheGreatestLalka's staff application  Empty TheGreatestLalka's staff application

Post  TheGreatestLalka Fri May 16, 2014 9:29 am

Name: TheGreatestLalka
In Real Life Name (First name will do): Alex
Nationality: Russian (Vodka-Vodka)
Speaking Languages: English, Russian(obviously), a couple of words on German
Past Experiences: Got staff on about 15 servers of DarkRP. Also had my own project (not popular one so i stopped paying the hosting). Know ulx well and other admin mods too. Know gamemode itself and it's bugs. Mostly, if someone knows me, he is happy to see me.

Why would you like to become a member of our staff?: This is a great project and as soon as i joined i liked it. Nice players and, of course, my best friend here is CryZz(Logic ingame)<3. Want to moderate it and stay on the law side.

TheGreatestLalka

Back to top Go down

TheGreatestLalka's staff application  Empty Re: TheGreatestLalka's staff application

Post  Lucifer Fri May 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Nice player and plays with the rules and we need more russian staff member tbh.
But, a litlle more playtime on the server would be nice we need to see how you are.
I suggest you be active and never break rules. and get well known among the staff members!

Have Fun Playing!!!!
Lucifer
Lucifer
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://www.thebounddevs.tk

Back to top Go down

TheGreatestLalka's staff application  Empty Re: TheGreatestLalka's staff application

Post  Spirith Fri May 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Greetings there TheGreatestLalka.

The experience you had on other servers is important, that is for sure. However in the current state for you this is not the main factor for becoming a moderator. The question is (and the problem itself): "Who are you?". I'll be honest i have never seen you on the server before, and it seems to me you joined just yesterday.

In order to be a staff member you have to be well known among the great majority of the community and have their approval. That includes a considerable amount of time spent on the server at which point the administration team can build up their minds. Words are words, but actions are way more important.

Be active on the server and forum, show us your personality, communicate with staff members, report mingebags here on the forum, let us know you are a desirable person that can enforce the rules as good as you can follow them.

Untill then, it is a no from me.

Sincerely,
D-Spirith.
Spirith
Spirith
ZombieRP Head-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  K1ll3rbyt3 Tue May 20, 2014 6:11 am

Really good guy, i never seen him breaking the rules. Friendly. SUPPORTED!
K1ll3rbyt3
K1ll3rbyt3
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice_Dragon Wed May 21, 2014 12:19 am

Hold on hold on hold on... wait for a sec, I know people see now that one staff member is gone Verinoka or what she is called, but think a little (What I'm about to say now have nothing to do about you TheGreatestLalka) take a moment and look, when there are admins on the server there are rarly 1 admin on, everytime I join the server to check ones in a while there are like 3 even 5 admin on at the same time, sure we have a open spot but we need people with a different time zone so we dont end up with 6 or 8 admin in the middel of the day and non admins when we are sleeping.
I'm sure you guys will say "But now that there is a open spot we can take a guy in" Well I don't know the rules of how many admin or staff Jensen want's but 4 or 5 admins on at the same time now soon 6 maybe even 7 if I return and Jodie plus Sarah it will be way too many admins on at the same time, and you guys better agree with me in this.

I see this guy is really good and have a lot of experience and well known with ULX, still need some extra time to get known wit the server and the community around it and he will be perfect.

But think, why would we need to have 3, 4 even 6 admins on the server at the same time?
Jensen you hardly are on so just be quiet you don't see how it is in the server this last weeks but I'm telling you, we are way too many admins on at the same time, we are so many admin on that we start flying around and waiting to yell at rule breakers, I myself feel like I don't need to do anything at all, I'm just flying around and messing with my friends on the server with playing Ghost or flying Helis, BECOUSE of the admin activity on the server, it's too much.

I'm done now, I guess you guys already have read my point in this post. I hope you agree.

TheGreatestLalka I would support you but I want to set you on hold till we lose more admins form Inactivity
Ice_Dragon
Ice_Dragon
Global Owner
Global Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jensen VG Wed May 21, 2014 1:00 am

Ice_Dragon wrote:But think, why would we need to have 3, 4 even 6 admins on the server at the same time?
Jensen you hardly are on so just be quiet you don't see how it is in the server this last weeks but I'm telling you, we are way too many admins on at the same time, we are so many admin on that we start flying around and waiting to yell at rule breakers, I myself feel like I don't need to do anything at all, I'm just flying around and messing with my friends on the server with playing Ghost or flying Helis, BECOUSE of the admin activity on the server, it's too much.

I'm done now, I guess you guys already have read my point in this post. I hope you agree.

TheGreatestLalka I would support you but I want to set you on hold till we lose more admins form Inactivity
Well, since you've included my name 2 times I think I should say something.
First of all, Lalka is a great guy. However I think he ain't ready yet for an administrative rank.
Second of all, I do come on the server, just when you're not on ;P
Third, I haven't changed any of the staff so it ain't to my portion how many admins there are ;P

Sincerely and I hope you get my point, it's a no in case you didn't understand,
Jensen V.G
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://chajecraft.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down