Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPLY] DJSirenwulf's (edited/second) apply form.

3 posters

Go down

[APPLY] DJSirenwulf's (edited/second) apply form. Empty [APPLY] DJSirenwulf's (edited/second) apply form.

Post  DJSirenwulf Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:48 am

Name: DJ Sirenwulf [RG:HL2RP]
In Real Life Name (First name will do): Alex
Nationality: Swedish
Speaking Languages: English and Swedish
Past Experiences: Admined on quite alot of servers, Coded 5 servers, 4 servers were DarkRP, 1 server was HL2RP
Playing time: I'd say about 20 ish hours that i've played, but if you mean per day, then 3 Ish hours a day

Why would you like to become a member of our staff?: I am really helpful, I know the rules of rp (DarkRP and HL2RP experience) i can do anything you want (usually), I love every community I usually worked with, I have played a bit on the server, I fully understand the rules, and I can work at nearly any time.
Weaknesses: Cant really think of any....

So yeah, i hope you consider me to become part of staff, I'd love to be staff of this great community, thanks for taking a couple minutes out of your day to read, bye! PS: This is an edited one of my last application.

DJSirenwulf
ZombieRP Super-Admin

Back to top Go down

[APPLY] DJSirenwulf's (edited/second) apply form. Empty Re: [APPLY] DJSirenwulf's (edited/second) apply form.

Post  Spirith Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:51 am

Greetings there DJSirenwulf.

Unfortunately i can not support your application simply because i can't rely on you.
I dont think i'd like to see a new mod that will "enforce" the rules he has recently broken.

It is a no from me.

Sincerely,
D-Spirith.
CJC Administration crew.
Spirith
Spirith
ZombieRP Head-Admin

Back to top Go down

[APPLY] DJSirenwulf's (edited/second) apply form. Empty Re: [APPLY] DJSirenwulf's (edited/second) apply form.

Post  FreeTehCrows Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:27 am

Spirith wrote:Greetings there DJSirenwulf.

Unfortunately i can not support your application simply because i can't rely on you.
I dont think i'd like to see a new mod that will "enforce" the rules he has recently broken.

It is a no from me.

Sincerely,
D-Spirith.
CJC Administration crew.
I agree with Spirith, I have seen you breaking "some" rules, So it's a no from me too.
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down