Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Apply] [F2B] Sir Starshock

2 posters

Go down

[Apply] [F2B] Sir Starshock Empty [Apply] [F2B] Sir Starshock

Post  Starshock Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:48 am

In-Game Name: [F2B] Sir Starshock
Real life Name: Sam
Nationality: British
Speaking Languages: English
Past experiences: I am currently a member of the Fade 2 Black clan [F2B]. I usually spend most of my time helping out players who need it and dealing with rule-Breakers.

My F2B clan Application in case your intrested: www . f2bclan.com (Might have to find on clan Apps, Page 3)

Daily Play time up to 5 Hours on school Days
Daily Play time up to 10 Hours on weekends/Holidays

Why I would like to be a moderator:
I have played on this ZombieRP server for almost 4 days now, and I have helped many people with whatever problems they had (E.G Building a house, Dealing with abusive players, how to play properly, you get the idea). I do this because it helps others enjoy the game and it makes me feel proud that I have helped. In my clan that I am in now, I help others and help deal with abusive players which involves working with admins, so I have experience (500 Hours of TTT).

I just like to help others enjoy the game, and I have tried to report all rule breakers when are no admins to deal with the case.

Last edited by Starshock on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra Information)
Starshock
Starshock
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

[Apply] [F2B] Sir Starshock Empty Re: [Apply] [F2B] Sir Starshock

Post  K1ll3rbyt3 Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:22 am

This guy's pretty nice and friendly, would be nice to have a moderator like that.
And he never broke any rule, none as i know.

SUPPORTED but you'll have to wait a while mate, we're kinda full right now.
K1ll3rbyt3
K1ll3rbyt3
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down