Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPLY] Zoroboro

3 posters

Go down

[APPLY] Zoroboro Empty [APPLY] Zoroboro

Post  zoroboro Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Name: Mazen.
Nationality: Egyptian.
Mic [yes/no]: yes.
Mic quality: normal.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68041522
Steam Profile link: Not allowed to post it since i'm a new member.
In game name: Zoroboro.
Total Garry’s mod time: 830.
Language’[s]: English-Arabic-French-Italian.
Average hours you can play in the server per day: 13-15 hours...with some breaks in the middle.
How long have you been playing Roleplay type servers?: all of my Gmod time is on darkRP or generally any RP servers.
Have you been staff on a server before?: KDGaming, PKG(currently down), money making RP(in DEV).
Do you know how to check the logs?: of course i do.
-Explain RDM and give an example: RDM stands for Random Death Match,it means when a player attacks/kills another player without a valid reason.
Example: a suspicious looking thief walks into a gun store and the gun dealer kills him because he thinks he will raid,That's RDM.
Someone is raiding your store or base, and you kill them, That's not RDM.

-Explain NLR and give an example: NLR Stands for New Life Rule,it's when a player dies for any reason, He has to forget everything that happened in his past life and he is unable to go back to the place of his death for at least 2 minutes.
Example: A gangster dies defending his base from a raid, then he returns as soon as he spawns. That's NLR.
a gangster dies defending his base, then comes back after 2 or 3 minutes after the raid is done. That's NOT NLR.
a CP officer dies during a PD raid then comes back to snipe them from afar, That's also NLR.

Metagaming is giving someone information they're not allowed to know through communication services, like OOC, Skype,Steam chat and such.
Examples: a player gets raided while he's on a call on steam chat with his friend who is CP, he tells him where they are to go arrest them. That's Metagame.
someone sees his enemies having a drug lab somewhere, he also tells his CP friend where they are, to go bust them.

-Why Should you be chosen?: I have a lot of experience in administrating or moderating i've been staff on the servers listed above for a long time and i've learned some new things and i know a lot of languages and still learning in my free time so i can communicate with more people.

-Why would you like to become a member of our staff?: like i said i have a lot of experience in administrating or moderating and i think i'll be a great asset to the staff on the server and i think the more staff the better and another thing that made me a good staff member in other  servers is that my time zone is different...when i wake up and log on the server there's always 0 players online so i'll be there when the first player comes on the server because rule-breakers use that time to get a chance and troll everyone and kinda ruin the server, and i promise i will never abuse my mod/admin  powers/abilities and i will try as hard as i can to make the server a bit better.
zoroboro
zoroboro
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

[APPLY] Zoroboro Empty Re: [APPLY] Zoroboro

Post  Lucifer Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Have you got more then 2 days playtime in the server? [blue box right on top of your screen]

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://www.thebounddevs.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  zoroboro Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:03 am

Lucifer wrote:Have you more then 2 days playtime in the server? [blue box right on top of your screen]
no i have 1d 5h but i've played on other similar ZRP servers so i'm familiar with everything.
zoroboro
zoroboro
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeTehCrows Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:12 am

You apply is very nice and shows a lot of potential, But We have too many staff right now, So My answer is No
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  zoroboro Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:44 am

FreeTehCrows wrote:You apply is very nice and shows a lot of potential, But We have too many staff right now, So My answer is No
well thanks anyway for your opinion...if i don't get accepted maybe i'll apply later when there's a spot for me.
zoroboro
zoroboro
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeTehCrows Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:55 am

zoroboro wrote:
FreeTehCrows wrote:You apply is very nice and shows a lot of potential, But We have too many staff right now, So My answer is No
well thanks anyway for your opinion...if i don't get accepted maybe i'll apply later when there's a spot for me.
You have may noticed but this is not a deny, the app is still going, the only thing im saying is that the Staff crew is very full at this moment.
FreeTehCrows
FreeTehCrows
Jailbreak Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  zoroboro Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:26 am

FreeTehCrows wrote:
zoroboro wrote:
You have may noticed but this is not a deny, the app is still going, the only thing im saying is that the Staff crew is very full at this moment.
yea i know, you said the same thing to spl3n and i appreciate your reply no hard feelings.  Smile 
zoroboro
zoroboro
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum