Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea: Inventory

2 posters

Go down

Idea: Inventory Empty Idea: Inventory

Post  JeffreyShadow Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:55 am

Sup.

So, I play DarkRP quite a while now, and I play on alot of servers with an inventory system, which when you put items in, they will always be kept, no matter if you die or logout. Meaning, if you purchase a shipment from a gundealer (which is the only you can buy, I have no clue why) and store it in the inventory. If I get a reply on this post, I will see if I can get a screenshot for ya.

-Shadow

JeffreyShadow
Donator

Back to top Go down

Idea: Inventory Empty Re: Idea: Inventory

Post  Ice_Dragon Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:55 am

JeffreyShadow wrote:Sup.

So, I play DarkRP quite a while now, and I play on alot of servers with an inventory system, which when you put items in, they will always be kept, no matter if you die or logout.

Well it's a idea, but a good on up on a bad one, becouse people would just buy a weapon shipment and would never need to go to the gun dealer for a really long time, and in the other way you don't waste RP money. but the RP money doesnt matter at all, you get them faster then you use them unless you throw them away ofc.

But in MY poinion it's not good, people would just buy a few shipments and the gun dealer would be a useless or way less usefull job, people wont even think of that job becouse they have shipments with weapons in there inventory.

-Ice_Dragon
Ice_Dragon
Ice_Dragon
Global Owner
Global Owner

Back to top Go down