Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new idea : warning system.

2 posters

Go down

new idea : warning system. Empty new idea : warning system.

Post  Black guy Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:19 am

was playing on a darkrp server the other day... and.. noticed something great O_O
a warning system. moderators , admins etc and above can put warnings on ppl that bind to theyr steamID so other admins can see why they have been warned [example : prop pushing , rdm , breaking nlr] if that person was previously kicked it should say it aswell for what reason. i think this will make it easier to keep track on who you've warned before for which reason and who'se been kicked before.

Black guy

Back to top Go down

new idea : warning system. Empty Re: new idea : warning system.

Post  Jensen VG Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:57 am

Black guy wrote:was playing on a darkrp server the other day... and.. noticed something great O_O
a warning system. moderators , admins etc and above can put warnings on ppl that bind to theyr steamID so other admins can see why they have been warned [example : prop pushing , rdm , breaking nlr] if that person was previously kicked it should say it aswell for what reason. i think this will make it easier to keep track on who you've warned before for which reason and who'se been kicked before.
I'm 13, expect me getting to code something like that? xD
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://chajecraft.tk/

Back to top Go down