Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(I guess this is the unban forum) Dell Conagher

2 posters

Go down

(I guess this is the unban forum) Dell Conagher Empty (I guess this is the unban forum) Dell Conagher

Post  Dillboss5 Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:18 am

Name: Dell Conagher

Erm, I have literally no idea why I was banned? I joined today, didn't RDM anyone, didn't break NLR, I didn't break any rules what so ever. I was working on my house, and I hit a black screen. I sit there for two minutes, get nothing so I try to escape, to find that hl2.exe is not responding. So I end up having to end the process and come back. Except, when I rejoin, I get stopped half way through with an unban sign to the face...

The only admin who was on as far as I know was someone called "lom" I think?
Willie had just left too. I hope this can be resolved and I can rejoin the server as soon as possible, I was having so much fun...

Dillboss5

Back to top Go down

(I guess this is the unban forum) Dell Conagher Empty Re: (I guess this is the unban forum) Dell Conagher

Post  Lucifer Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:29 am

yeah i played with you Razz youre a nice guy who is playing by the rules! also helped me get Some other rulebreakers Smile
I think this is a misunderstanding from the admin who banned you or maybe not idk what happened.

Its not my call to unban or leave you like this but i hope you will get unbanned!

ps, Put your steamID and the admin who banned you in*
Lucifer
Lucifer
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://www.thebounddevs.tk

Back to top Go down

(I guess this is the unban forum) Dell Conagher Empty Re: (I guess this is the unban forum) Dell Conagher

Post  Dillboss5 Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:37 am

Oh yeah my ID, forgot about that here:
STEAM_0:0:53503656

Again, I hope this can be resolved soon! If anyone sees this and knows an admin, please direct them here!
As for the admin that banned me, I have no idea. I got a black screen, then a pop up saying hl2.exe is not responding and then I had to end the process to escape. I came back a few minutes later to find I was banned.

Dillboss5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down