Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you unban me ploxers?

2 posters

Go down

Can you unban me ploxers? Empty Can you unban me ploxers?

Post  Lord Rotten Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:41 am

There wasn't any sort of thing about how to do this, so I am gonna make myself one.

Name : Lord Rotten

Who banned you? : Hit Girl

STEAM ID: I am not giving the ID yet, I just want to know If I can talk about this with somebody.

Why did you get banned? : Here's the story, I was a Adv. Gun Dealer, and I wanted to sell some guns, because I was poor at the moment, So I went to the cinema, I saw Hit Girl and I asked him or her that do you want some real guns, he pulled out an AK47 and said is this real enough, so I said it was a bad gun for the giggles, and he killed me. I went combat archer back then, watched some videos and because It was kind of RDM, I went back to kill him, and there was actually no sense in calling an admin because I thought he was joking, and nobody answers my calls. So I stood in his way for 3 seconds, then I took a seat, He stood up and I killed him or her, later when she or he respawned, He said "bye" and I was thinking she or he was gonna slay me or sumthin, but then I got permanently banned. Seriously? A propkiller who kills an admin during an admin sit gets 160 minutes banned, and a guy that pretty much killed 1 person in his time on the server? God Damnit, I wasn't expecting that sort of punishment. And he did kind of RDM me, and sthaff.
So can you guys please just give me another chanse? I really like this server.
Lord Rotten
Lord Rotten
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Can you unban me ploxers? Empty Re: Can you unban me ploxers?

Post  Jensen VG Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:52 am

Lord Rotten wrote:There wasn't any sort of thing about how to do this, so I am gonna make myself one.

Name : Lord Rotten

Who banned you? : Hit Girl

STEAM ID: I am not giving the ID yet, I just want to know If I can talk about this with somebody.
-snip-

Yes, let me get you unbanned, but don't do NLR! it's bad :p
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner
Global Owner

http://chajecraft.tk/

Back to top Go down