Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you unban me please

3 posters

Go down

Should I be unbanned?

Can you unban me please I_vote_lcap100%Can you unban me please I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Can you unban me please I_vote_lcap0%Can you unban me please I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Can you unban me please Empty Can you unban me please

Post  sebsword Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Upon request of Lord Rotten I have slightly altered the text changing about 5 words.
this should demonstrate my ability to cooperate and my aim to please the community  Smile 

What is your name: sebsword

Staff member who banned you?: I don't know it happened so quickly Question 

What is your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52015599  mortalreaper

Why did you get banned?:
So this is what happened, I was an advances gun dealer, and I wanted to sell some guns, because I was poor at the moment. So I pressed f4 and bought some guns from the store. They didn't arrive so I thought that they might have spawned in the gun shop so I went there. when I arrived I asked the owner of the shop (marcorhys) what happened to my weapons? He ignored me and continued to ignore me, that was until I picked up one of the several hundred mp5s scattered across the floor. "drop the weapon now!" he demanded. Instead of returning the weapon which by this time I knew belonged to him I decided to have him answer my queries because I now had his attention, and it worked! he wanted his weapon so much he started to help me with my basic questions, for helping me i returned his weapon that was when he snapped. Apparently I had broken the weapon somehow and he demanded that i pay reparations.  I couldn't afford this and asked that  he show me how to buy/sell weapons so that i could gather the money. instead of being civilised and helping me help him he decided to kill me. I then returned to the gunshop asking for his help and he killed me again. For several minutes I kept returning asking for his help and he kept killing me. He even got the shops customers to participate in killing me like it was some sort of sport. That was then I was banned.

Why should you be unbanned?: I was new and asking for help nobody would help me so I had to find ways of persuading them, I was essentially banned for asking for help with no chance to argue my cause. also throughout the time marco would put smiley faces in his text  Smile  so I thought he was going to help me eventually I had no idea he planned on getting me banned if it was him that did it or maybe i was banned for an unrelated reason I don't know. I really like this server and I ask that you give me another chance I had no idea I was causing enough trouble to get perm banned

Last edited by sebsword on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:49 am; edited 14 times in total

sebsword

Back to top Go down

Can you unban me please Empty Really man? Really?

Post  Lord Rotten Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:06 am

You copied this off me. Real mature bro, real mature. Adding some shit colors doesn't make it yours.
Lord Rotten
Lord Rotten
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Can you unban me please Empty RE: Really man? Really?

Post  sebsword Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:20 am

Lord Rotten wrote:You copied this off me. Real mature bro, real mature. Adding some shit colors doesn't make it yours.

I invite you again to come and read what I have written, whilst it remains true that I did take some inspiration from your post I did not "copy" you. Everything I put into my post remained true for both me and you, there is still no unban thread and I was an advanced gun dealer the subheadings seemed relevant but apart from that everything else is my own! You got unbanned surely you should be happy and surely I should get the same chance that you did. In most forums unban threads use the same layout to make it easier for the admins/moderators to deliberate, colours just help to make your post more interesting so that the admins/moderators are not scared away by the great wall of text. If you do not feel sympathetic for someone in a similar predicament to you then you sir are a spiteful person! Why should you get the benefit of being unbanned but nobody else? also its a common fact that newcomers often look for direction after what happened last time when I was banned for seeking aid I decided that this time I would try to think for myself, good to know that even this was viewed so negatively.Thats all I have to say.

sebsword

Back to top Go down

Can you unban me please Empty Re: Can you unban me please

Post  Lord Rotten Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:00 am

It's not that I don't like newcomers and none should be unbanned, it's just that all you are saying is bullshit. So, obviously, you aren't visiting the internet for the first time. And the fact that you are saying you are a newcomer to the server does not affect the chanse of you making your own unban appeal. It's just that I don't stand dipshits like you, really. The fact that you defend yourself to the fact that isn't true, and you can't fucking take the time to make an unban appeal yourself, and just go yolo and copy paste. I get that you did "some" yourself, but that only makes the answers, and colours. Even the answers had my words in them, and that is you call inspiration, my friend? I get when a person takes the attitude, or even the humor put out, but I cannot stand that you just copied my text, deleted 50% of it and then just made it yours.
Lord Rotten
Lord Rotten
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  sebsword Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:33 am

Did you even read anything that I wrote ?  or have you have forgotten what you wrote in your own post. our posts are not even similar in the slightest anymore so stop complaining.

1) I did not copy you.
2) Your replies are not useful to me in any way.
3) You didn't even vote on the poll.
4) I don't think you even read my unban request as the scenario of mine is different to yours
5) As I said in my reply earlier the subheadings seemed relevant thats why I put them down.
6) Please take the time to read my post and form an educated reply instead of insulting me.
7) At the end of the day I'm trying to get unbanned here if you think I copied you create a text crawler and use them on our posts upon completion you will then see that our posts are very different if not the antithesis of each other as in your scenario you were violent and thought back whereas in mine I didn't.

Here is the format of a regular unban request. If you doubt what i say google "unban request" its the second thing that comes up in Images. As you can see this is almost word for word what I put as my questions. You are not the creator of unban requests if I copied you then you copied them.
and how can you say that the answers are 50% of my post. I would say they are easily 75% of the words used.

In Game name:
Date of the banning:
Staff member who banned you:
Reason for the ban:

sebsword

Back to top Go down

Post  Jensen VG Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:49 am

Unbanned
Jensen VG
Jensen VG
Global Owner