Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recently banned for WHAT?

5 posters

Go down

Recently banned for WHAT? Empty Recently banned for WHAT?

Post  cico34 Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:05 am

Just today, I was playing on your Zombie Survival RP, as a Runner, and had set up my camp in the factory. On my way, I grabbed 2 drug labs, which had been stolen from my earlier camp in the church.
In my lair, I set up a barricade on the main door, so I could use the small conveyor belt as an entrance, with a fading door.

Here's the problem:
As I am building my camp, and setting up my fading door, 2 players storm in and kill me, and proceed to bug out my doors.
Mind you, they hadn't called a raid, and none of them were "criminal" classes.
One of them was security, of some sort, and proceeded to get a warrant on my camp, calling it a raid.

I run to my now raided home, and am promptly shot by a guy, crawling through my fading door, which was inactive, without my command. I proceed to killing them both, and reassemble my fading door. As a precaution, I put a frozen prop infront of it, so people don't burst in while I'm making my door work.

Of course, the two players come back, and shoot at me through the chain-fence I used to block the main door, pinning me again'st the wall, so as to not get shot.

I call an admin, because two players are raiding me, without calling it out and simply abusing the security-guys warrant.
Admin shows up, asks if I'm in trouble, and I tell him 2 players are constantly trying to kill me and raiding my camp.
He then proceeds to point out that my fading door has no keypad.
I ask if he expects me to put up a keypad, with the 2 players shooting me in the other room, meaning I can't put a keypad on the outside.

Meanwhile, the security-guy breaks open my fading door again, and the 2 players take my drug labs.
I shoot 1 of them, because obviously he's a burglar, who broke my door and is stealing my stuff, but the admin promptly bans me, claiming I was propblocking and spamming.

Of course, when I tried to add the admin on my friendslist, so I could ask him what he was doing, he simply blocked me.

Now I'm banned for 5 hours, with no clue as to why this happened.

cico34
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Recently banned for WHAT? Empty Re: Recently banned for WHAT?

Post  Spirith Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 am

Greetings there cico34.

Tell us the name of the admin.
Also provide your steamID please.
Spirith
Spirith
ZombieRP Head-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cico34 Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:59 am

The admin was Major Eazy.

My steamID: STEAM_0:1:15490686
My steam name: TDA|Marksman

cico34
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  spl3n. Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:35 am

cico so let me get this straight you stold 2 drug labs or you didn't? And were you basing with someone or you made were basing alone?
spl3n.
spl3n.
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Recently banned for WHAT? Empty my reply to this complaint

Post  majoreazy Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:36 am

he prop blocked and prop spammed and that is why i banned him simple there was no key pad on his fading door either making it fading door abuse also he fail rped by stealing as a runner i also have witnesses

Last edited by majoreazy on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
majoreazy
majoreazy
ZombieRP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spl3n. Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:37 am

I wouldn't say its unfair cause you were runner and you stold 2 drug labs you can't do that you weren't thief, bandit or bandit leader
spl3n.
spl3n.
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  spl3n. Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:40 am

And i forgot to meantion to you this cico if you're builiding your base you need to place textscreen which says ==BUILDING== so people don't attack/raid ect . . .
spl3n.
spl3n.
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  cico34 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:54 am

spl3n. wrote:cico so let me get this straight you stold 2 drug labs or you didn't? And were you basing with someone or you made were basing alone?
I didn't steal anyone's druglabs. I found the druglabs on the hill close to the church. Nobody made a claim on them, and no owned props were anywhere to be found, so I took them. My first base was set up in the church, where I caught Ratchet and ShadowMachine trying to gravity-gun them out through the windows.
I warned them about them trespassing, where they proceeded to shoot and kill me. No raids so far.

This went back and forth for some time, with me hiding out inside the church with Shadow and Ratchet trying to shoot me through the windows.
Luckily for me, a guy I helped earlier showed up with a group of players, including a hitman, and I managed to get Shadow and Ratchet out of the way.
They came back though, and Ratchet spawns a prop inside the church and proceeds to toss us around. I ask him if he realizes that prop-killing is again'st the rules, and he kills me.

Somehow, the two of them get the locked door open, despite none of them being thief, gangster or mobboss, (any class with lockpicks) and they seemingly unlock the door INSTANTLY.
I catch Ratchet throwing the druglabs away from the church, kill him and drag the labs to the factory building, where I start to build up a new base.

Ratchet and Shadow show up shortly after, Shadow being a security guy.
I, not realizing that they found my new home, get killed on the spot, and they begin tearing my base apart.
At the time, my fading door was already created, but I was killed before I could set any keypads. (Hence, the problem.)

I get back to the factory, with Shadow creating a warrant on me, claiming "Raid" with a reason I didn't quite get.
He proceeds to smash my fading door and the 2 of them try to pull out the labs.
Catching them with labs in hand, I kill one of them, and enter a standoff with another.

When I finally manage to kill the other, I can barely get myself behind my fading door, before the other guy shows up.

At that point, I'm pinned by automatic rifles of some sort, and I can't really put up any means of entry, other than the fading door, that still has no keypad.

To be honest, how am I supposed to put up a keypad, with two players killing me whenever they get the chance? It's not like I didn't TRY to make a keypad.

As for the building sign, I have trouble making those work, but I barely had time for it anyway.

cico34
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Recently banned for WHAT? Empty why didnt you just give them the drug labs ?

Post  majoreazy Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:08 am

drug labs are not worth much and when i arrived at the situation i found you hiding behind a door with like 10 chain fences and a fading door with out a keypad and any admin/ staff member would find this suspicious all i saw was prop spam fading door abuse what looked like fail rp i didn't have the logs before hand so i wouldn't of been able to tell about this situation with the church but now aware of this i can see the matter needed further investigation i apologize for this ban i cant not pull up the logs before hand so i probably cant not help with the 2nd investigation into this but my point is this is all over 2 drug labs witch over all cost 1k (not much) and now the situation has spiraled out of control party my fault but why not just give up on them ?
majoreazy
majoreazy
ZombieRP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice_Dragon Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:20 am

spl3n. wrote:And i forgot to meantion to you this cico if you're builiding your base you need to place textscreen which says ==BUILDING== so people don't attack/raid ect . . .

FALSE!!! we do not have any rules that says if your building you can't get attacked or not, building or not does not make to immune to anything at all.

you ask why?! well people have been messing around with it in the past and having there "Building" sign up for hours on a house and when we checked it the only thing that was inside the building was 2 - 3 props and a couple of printers.

So a "Building" sign have no meaning for any rules on our server, then for other to know that your defence are in progress and that you would have a weaker defence that would make it easier for people to raid you and your stuff.
Ice_Dragon
Ice_Dragon
Global Owner
Global Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  cico34 Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:22 am

To be fair, I only had 3 fences, which were all meant to block the main door, which I realized could push the first fence, if anyone tried to open it.
I put a prop infront of the fading door, because I saw one of them BLOW the door away, which I had no idea you could do.

I just wish I had time to explain it at the time, but those two guys killing me anytime they saw me, really annoyed me to no end.

Even before it all happened, I had somehow pissed off Ratchet by climbing the fences in a small town where he had a base inside a building.
I took the hint though, and climbed out the way I came in, showing him that the fence was poorly built.
Later, I meet him near the town by the church, wherein I had a base, and a whole barricade had been blown out of the town, and he simply kills me on the spot.

As for the "No mercy for builders", ouch, that's a bit harsh.

cico34
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  majoreazy Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:26 am

i didn't see a building sign so a bit off subject with that post spl3n but anyway i saw allot of rules broken simple i acted swiftly in the situation and made a wrong judgment but he still broke the rules so the only thing i can agree on is i banned him for to long witch was 1 day perhaps i should of banned him for a few hours
majoreazy
majoreazy
ZombieRP Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cico34 Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:29 am

majoreazy wrote:i didn't see a building sign so a bit off subject  with that post spl3n but anyway i saw allot of rules broken simple i acted swiftly in the situation and made a wrong judgment but  he still broke  the  rules so the only thing i can agree on is i banned him for to long witch was 1 day perhaps i should of banned him for a few hours  
You only banned me for 5 hours, as far as I know.

Anyway to check this off-server?
Just noticed, it was 240 minutes, as in 4 hours.
I am, technically, a free player again

Last edited by cico34 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oopsie)

cico34
ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  spl3n. Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:39 am

Ice_Dragon wrote:
spl3n. wrote:And i forgot to meantion to you this cico if you're builiding your base you need to place textscreen which says ==BUILDING== so people don't attack/raid ect . . .

FALSE!!! we do not have any rules that says if your building you can't get attacked or not, building or not does not make to immune to anything at all.

you ask why?! well people have been messing around with it in the past and having there "Building" sign up for hours on a house and when we checked it the only thing that was inside the building was 2 - 3 props and a couple of printers.

So a "Building" sign have no meaning for any rules on our server, then for other to know that your defence are in progress and that you would have a weaker defence that would make it easier for people to raid you and your stuff.
Yes i know there isn't a rule for that but before i became staff memember that was known and i know you removed rule for abuse but you can deal with it easily but okay
spl3n.
spl3n.
True ChaJeCrafter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down