Chajecraft's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#BANNED BY SUPERADMIN SLURPE !!!

2 posters

Go down

#BANNED BY SUPERADMIN SLURPE !!! Empty #BANNED BY SUPERADMIN SLURPE !!!

Post  PAINQuake Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:36 pm

We were making a litle city called ''easttown'' in east side of the map,we were chilling with some admins they were showing their helis and stuff...we were friendly with them...we were just bulding and enjoying the game..suddenly super admin Slurpee or what ever is his nickname came in server said that we cant own city as the guards ok...we changed the jobs....ateast i did..i become bandit leader...i owned city...he started raiding us....ok..... ignored.. he uncloked all my house door..with key..yes with key...he didnt use keypad or lockpick....then he killed me...i spawned...waited a bit...i went to base and killed him...becouse raid wasn't over yet..the i got PERMA BAN !!!!!!! Thats just bullshit....
+ he was camping in our base APC..and he said he doesnt....

P.S i mean like everything was ok...he came and excuse me but fucked our game....
+ he made rules by him self...for example kicked my friend reasong dick to the admin..
by dick he mean...that he protest against dude who we probably trolling us ?

MY STEAM ID -> STEAM_0:1:54367392
Please unban me i really like this server...

PAINQuake

Back to top Go down

#BANNED BY SUPERADMIN SLURPE !!! Empty Lies about yourself boy.

Post  Sloops Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:56 am

So first off i am Slurpre hi now you were making a town with a kos sign allthough you adverted out come in and build a community. And i was playing as a thief and i adverted raid and raided you guys but you guys didn't see me break up the keypad door because you all were in one house. so insulting me for admin abusing into your base is bulls***! and you guys were abusing your job to get vehicles and weapons which is unfair. So when i said you can't do that which i've seen other admins tell other governments that they can't own any city unless it's the one in cp town. So when you were raided apparently a medic started killing me even though i did nothing to that medic, and how can i even uncloak you're door buddy? i was just normal rping and raiding so insulting me for noclipping into your base is not true. + i didn't even kill you guys because i were shot by that medic Strelok Korhenon and Jack Korhenon were raiding you guys with apcs so don't blame it on me. And you didn't wait before returning back you just ran over there and while i was talking with you're friends you rdmed me so i gave you a punishment. Btw i wasn't supposed to perma ban you it was going to be a 5 hour long ban. So sorry for that dude, and i did not make random rules i was following the admin stuff which i've seen other admins does and which i know is rules. And your friend was asking for it disrespecting me calling me a bitch which i find offensive so i kicked him. So next time you start making a post about me although it's not true then please think about it twice thanks.
Sloops
Sloops

Back to top Go down

#BANNED BY SUPERADMIN SLURPE !!! Empty #BANNED BY SUPERADMIN SLURPE !!!

Post  PAINQuake Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:05 am

Thank you for 5hour ban i thought its perma and i really like this server,i will fallow rules in future im sorry becouse im new in here Smile
but only one but...i think that you can switch jobs Wink

PAINQuake

Back to top Go down

#BANNED BY SUPERADMIN SLURPE !!! Empty Re: #BANNED BY SUPERADMIN SLURPE !!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down